Miracle Mobile has released Miracle App 0.6.8 for Android and 0.6.10 for iOS and Windows in May 2017. Both the Android and Windows apps are the beta releases for Google Play and Windows App Store respectively.
By eliminating the main issues affecting the performance of previous versions, these versions of Miracle App aim to provide users with a better experience.
Fixes in 0.6.8 (Android) and 0.6.10 (iOS and Windows)
- Sync Errors – Forms containing attachments or signatures can now be submitted successfully from the Sync page.
- Drafts Page Errors – Several issues affecting the performance of the Drafts page have been fixed to ensure that no data is lost.
- App Crash Issues – We have resolved numerous issues which caused previous versions to crash. Users now can use the app without any hitches.
- Category Page Bug – The refresh button on the Category page is now working effectively.
- Control-related Bugs – Issues related to Data Picker, Stepper, and Slider Controls have been resolved in Miracle App 0.6.8 (Android) and 0.6.10 (iOS and Windows), ensuring the accuracy of the data stored from these controls.
- Form Submission Bugs – Bugs related to form submission have been resolved.
- Notifications Bugs – We have resolved several issues affecting the performance of the notifications page. We have also fixed the issue preventing notifications in Miracle Studio from syncing properly with the app.