The first Miracle Mobile release in 2018, Miracle Mobile App 1.0.34 was published to Google Play on 8 January 2018. This version promises more business value and smooth functionality to users after resolving several issues previously affecting the performance of the app.
Fixes in 1.0.34
- Segmented Control Issues – We have fixed the issues affecting the appearance of the segmented control, especially when displaying values set through an Expression.
- Image Picker Control Issues – Issues related to the Image Picker control have been resolved.
- Date/Time Picker Issues – We have resolved the data entry issue arising from submitting an empty Data/Time Picker field in a form.
- Sync Form Issues – We have resolved the issue affecting form synchronization and Miracle Mobile App’s usability when devices are connected to Wi-Fi but no internet access.
- Offline Login Issues – Issues reported for the offline login feature have been resolved.
- App Update Issue – We have fixed the issue affecting user experience while updating the app.
- Control Appearance Issues – We have resolved issues affecting the appearance of controls in forms.
- Autocomplete Field Issues – Issues related to the aggregation and appearance of values in the Autocomplete field have been resolved.