Bundled with Miracle Studio 1.1.6, Miracle Mobile Platform Services 1.11.3 was released on 10 May 2018. It delivers the support necessary for new, updated, and fixed features in both Miracle Studio and Miracle App.
New in 1.11.3
- Support for Configuring Form Clone Functionality – MPP Services 1.11.3 includes support for configuring the form cloning functionality in Miracle Studio. Miracle Studio users can now enable or disable the ability to clone submitted forms in the Submitted Queue in Miracle App. Miracle App services have also been updated to fetch this property in page meta data.
Fixes in 1.11.3
- Actions/Triggers Issues – Issues related to the Actions/Triggers feature have been fixed, including those related to validations.
- Email PDF Trigger Bug – PDF file names in the EmailPDF Trigger have been configured to only allow alphanumeric characters. Users will be prompted to remove any special characters they add in PDF file names.
- Task Related Issues – We fixed Task related bugs to improve the feature’s overall performance.
- Bulk Task Fixes – Improvements were made to the Bulk Task function and UI for added clarity.