As Miracle Mobile has been adding to and improving Miracle Mobile Platform Services, we decided it was time for them to receive their own release notes. These services are important as they act as the intermediary connection between Miracle’s Server and Miracle Apps.
These release notes compile the additions, improvements, and fixes from Miracle Mobile Services 1.7.3, 1.7.4, 1.7.5, 1.7.6, and 1.7.7.
New in 1.7
- Change Password, Register User and Forgot Password Services – Miracle App users can now register to use the app through the RegisterUser service. They can also change their login passwords or retrieve the passwords they forget through the ChangePassword and ForgotPassword services respectively.
Updated in 1.7
- Modifications to User Management Connector – We have finalized Miracle Mobile’s exclusive authentication connector, the User Management Connector. We also carried out proxy and interface modifications to effectively support user management-related tasks. Users can now configure entities and use them from the admin panel.
- Security Enhancements – We have improved the overall security of the platform by securing cookies with secure Flags, configuring web server to prevent directory listings, and enabling HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS).
Fixed in 1.7
- Issue Related to Controls’ Permissions – New permissions are now promptly applied to a control without forcing users to switch applications.
- Issues Related to Metadata Downloads – We have improved the server’s speed and responsiveness in order to prevent issues affecting the download of metadata.
- Form Submission to Database Bug – In Miracle Mobile Platform Services 1.7, submitted form data is accurately stored and displayed in data stores.