Released on 14 Mar 2016, Miracle Studio 0.8.109 packs numerous valuable features to enhance user experience. We have also carried out several updates and bug fixes to make Miracle Studio more stable for users.
New in 0.8.109
- WYSIWYG Form Designer: Miracle Studio form designer has been advanced to a whole new level. You can preview your form in Phone and in Tablet modes without leaving your designing console.
- Media Assets Gallery: With free icons and images gallery available right within the Miracle Studio, you can now create your app even quicker.
- Off the Shelf Apps Gallery: You can now save tremendous amount of time by picking a readymade App from our Apps Gallery and modify it according to your business needs.
- Creating Multiple Apps: An option to add more than one app is now available in the Miracle Studio.
- User Permissions: Now Expressions based access permissions can be set on any category page or even on a control. This gives great flexibility in setting dynamic permission rules.
Changed in 0.8.109
- Media Assets: Media assets section has been enhanced to ensure better user experience.
- Download Apps: Download Apps section has been modified to ensure better user experience.
- Header Bar Options: Four additional configurations are now available in the System Settings section. You can now select the options that you wish to display on the Header Bar of your app.
Fixed in 0.8.109
- Migration Issues: App Settings were appearing twice in the list of items. This has now been fixed.
- Connections Bugs: Empty Password check box has been fixed now. Moreover, connections’ names are now unique.