As part of our continuous efforts to improve Miracle Studio, we are proud to release a new update MiracleStudio 0.8.143 on 01 March 2017.
In this release, we have rolled out a new feature that further simplifies user management. We have also focused on extensively resolving numerous issues which platform users experienced, including the three bugs mentioned below.
NEW IN 0.8.143
- User Management Connector – Previously, only device management was possible through Miracle Studio’s mobile device management features. Now, the platform features a new user management connector that allows the management of user accounts, roles, authentication on Miracle App. This connector eliminates the need for hosting and maintaining a separate directory server such as Active Directory Federation Service (ADFS ). User management and directory service features are made available out of the box as part of the Miracle Platform.
UPDATES IN 0.8.143
- Error Messages for Triggers – If a trigger is not found on a form, an error message will be displayed. This update reduces the chances of error while configuring the app, ensuring end users of good user experience.
FIXES IN 0.8.143
- Form Submission Issues – We have resolved several issues related to form submission, including the bug resulting in a crash when a form which requires an image or signature is submitted without it.
- Display of Segmented Control Values in PDF – We have resolved the issue causing values of multi-select segmented controls to appear incorrectly in the PDFs of submitted forms.
- Disappearing Control Mapping – The mapping of a control would suddenly disappear when users opened another tab and selected a different app. This is no longer an issue. However, we recommend that users work on one app at a time.