Happy Monday! We have another reason to be happy today, and that is the release of Miracle Studio 0.8.77.
New in 0.8.77
- Custom Application Icon – Custom application icon support is available now.
- Choice of View for Mobile App – Users can now choose between List view and Tile View to display categories on the home page of mobile apps.
- Search Enabled in Assets – Searching and pagination has been enabled on Assets list screen.
- New Fields Mobile Device Management – Several new fields have been added to the list of client mobile devices such as “First Metadata Update”, “Last Metadata Update”, and “Last Seen”.
- Revoke User Rights Mobile Device Management – Now administrators can revoke a user’s rights, restricting their access a particular mobile app.
- Basic App Settings – An App Settings screen are now available. From it, a user can configure basic app settings through this screen.
Updated in 0.8.77
- Page Designer – Controls’ Gallery Style has been changed. Control icons are larger in size and clearly visible now.
- Page Designer: Controls Gallery is now segregated into four Tabs.
- Connectors Page User Interface – The user interface of the connectors listing page has been modified. Connectors are now displayed in a grid with prominent icons rather than in a list.
- Migration User Interface- User Interface has been made intuitive user friendly.
Fixed in 0.8.77
- Migration Bug – Connectors’ ID migration issue has been fixed now
- Test Connector Bug – ‘Test Connector’ function has been restored to normal working