Released on 3 November, 2017, Miracle Studio 1.0.12 delivers several new features which ensure faster data entry and overall better performance. It also features two important updates and several crucial bug fixes.
New in 1.0.12
- File Uploader Control – We have re-introduced the File Uploader control to Miracle Mobile Platform to allow users to upload files and images from their devices. (Note: While the control has been added to Miracle Studio, it will be available for use in Miracle App version 1.0.17 and higher.)
- Barcode Reader Control – Adding the Barcode Reader control to Miracle App allows users to scan barcodes and capture their codes in their forms. (Note: While the control has been added to Miracle Studio, it will be available for use in Miracle App version 1.0.17 and higher.)
- Location Control – The Location Control allows Miracle App users to capture their location and submit its coordinates with their forms. (Note: While the control has been added to Miracle Studio, it will be available for use in Miracle App version 1.0.17 and higher.)
- Filters for the Get Entity Data Function – Users can now retrieve data by specifying column(s) or typing an expression in the search box located at the top of Entities in Connections.
Updates in 1.0.12
- Non Editable Image Picker Control Issue – By default, the field which displays the name of the file attached in the Image Picker Control will be Non Editable. Users will need to deselect the option to make it editable.
Fixes in 1.0.12
- Migration Issues – We have resolved several issues related to the Migration feature, including the bug preventing the migration of secondary services specified on a control.
- Pagination Issue –We have fixed the bug preventing page numbers from being shown in the user interface.
- Connector Issues – We have fixed several connector related issues, including the bug associated with the foreign key settings screen in the Entities tab, and the issue causing files submitted via Image Picker to raise an exception.