Released on the third anniversary of Miracle Mobile, 29 September, 2017, Miracle Studio 1.0.8 is the most stable version of the enterprise mobile app development platform. It entails several important new features which our clients require to better streamline their operations. The new update also delivers valuable updates and necessary bug fixes.
New in 1.0.8
- Foreign Key Creation for MySQL and MSSQL Connectors – Users can now create foreign keys during the schema creation process before generating entities. This addition allows better integration with third party systems. Users may enforce the foreign keys by marking whether they are required or not in the Entities tab, reducing chances of error.
- Partial Submission Feature – Miracle Studio users can configure SubmitData or SubmitLater triggers to submit only a part of a form instead of all of it. Users need to define which controls or sections on a page will be submitted when the app user presses the ‘Submit’ button.
- Auto Update Setting – From the System Settings page, users can now choose to allow client apps to update automatically whenever launched. The apps will automatically check for updates for categories, assets, pages, connectors, notifications, and settings.
Updates in 1.0.8
- Show/Hide Annotate Button – While configuring the Image Picker control, users now have the option to choose to show or hide the Annotate button in Miracle App.
- Alignment Options for Buttons and Segmented Control – Users can now align the text in Button and segmented controls to the left, right, or center. This allows users to design mobile forms to look more like their paper counterparts.
- Improvements to Triggers – We have carried out several improvements to Miracle Studio’s Triggers function. Now, SubmitData and SubmitLater triggers can be configured to update a record instead of inserting it into a database. We have also enabled transactions for triggers. If SubmitData, SubmitLater, UploadService, CallService (sub-trigger), or at least one of their sub-triggers fails to complete a transaction, all related actions or triggers will be reverted.
- Auto Web Login in WebView Control – Users no longer need to log into each WebView instance of the same site. Users’ usernames and passwords will automatically be retrieved and added instead.
Fixes in 1.0.8
- Page Designer Issues – We have resolved the issues reported for Page Designer to ensure better user experience.
- Migration Bugs – Errors preventing the proper migration of application icons, pages, and triggers have been fixed.
- Login Issues – We have fixed the bug preventing usernames with angle brackets ‘<’ from logging into the app.
- Image Related Bugs – We have resolved several issues related to the Image Picker control and assets in Miracle Studio.
- Notification Issues – Special characters used in the title of notifications can now be displayed properly.
- Connector Fixes – We have made several fixes to the connectors, ensuring the accuracy of the data entered into data stores. We have also resolved the issues reported for the User Management Connector.