Miracle Mobile rolled out Miracle Studio 1.1.3 on 27 April 2018. The updated mobile form designer introduces features which enrich the Connectors and Tasks features. It also delivers updates and fixes which enhance the overall platform, and provide better business value and user experience.
New in 1.1.3
- Pre-Filled Forms – This new feature allows form designers, managers, and/or supervisors to send a pre-filled form. With this form guiding them, Miracle App users can enter specific information needed for carrying out a required task.
- Bulk Task Creation – Form designers, managers, and/or supervisors can now create and assign tasks in bulk by downloading, filling, then uploading the CSV template provided in Tasks.
- Approval Tasks – A new type of tasks, Approval Tasks allows managers and/or supervisors to approve or reject a particular form filled by a team member. This new feature is related to one of the upcoming workflow management additions we have in the pipeline.
- Delete Connector Functionality – Users can now delete authentication and data connectors. If the connector is used in a page or task, users will be prompted to delete dependencies automatically before re-attempting to delete the connector.
Updates in 1.1.3
- Unique Internal Name – The Internal Name, i.e. name used by the form creator, is now unique in an app regardless of page type or parent page. If it exists in the app, users will be prompted to change it accordingly. We have also made the field editable, allowing users to change a page’s internal name when necessary.
- New Prompts – To further enhance Miracle Studio, we have introduced new prompts to alert users at different instances.
- Partial Matching in ‘Assigned To’ Field – When adding a new task, entering part of a user’s name in the ‘Assigned to User(s)’ field will display all partial and full matches.
- New Fields in User Management Connector – Additional fields have been added to the User Management Connector: Joining Date, Phone Number (UI), City, and Country.
- Permission Enhancements – To save form designers’ time, we have enhanced the capabilities of controls to inherit the interactive or read-only permission from their parent controls. For example, if a Layout control (parent) is set as read-only, the controls within it (children) will also be read-only.
Fixes in 1.1.3
- User Management Connector Issues – We have made fixes to the UI and function of the User Management Connector.
- Asset Related Bugs – The issue affecting the update of assets in forms has been resolved.
- Connector Bugs – We have resolved connector-related issues, including those affecting the mapping of controls.
- Date/Time Picker Bug – We have fixed the issue affecting the function of the Date/Time Picker.
- Email PDF Bug – We fixed the cache issue affecting newly added PDF templates.
- Email Attachment Fixes – Users will now be prompted if certain special characters are not allowed in the Attachment Name field associated with the Email PDF trigger.
- Migration Fixes – Issues detected in the Migration feature have been fixed.
- Category Related Issue – A default icon will appear on Miracle Studio if a user does not set a category icon.
- Main Page Issue – Main page restrictions have been established, preventing Container and Login page types from appearing in the Main Page drop down on Page Listing.
- UI and Navigation Issues – We have fixed bugs related to the appearance of different screens in Miracle Studio and their navigation.
- Device Management Bugs – The bug affecting the display of values in the metadata database in Device Management has been resolved.
- Notifications Bugs – We have resolved bugs related to notifications, including date/time handling issues caused by date formats and time zones.
- Signature Panel UI Issue – We have resolved the UI issue observed with the Signature control.