Released in April, Miracle Studio 1.2.37 introduces improvements to the sign up form and new app creation page. It also delivers fixes which make the form designer more stable.
Updates in 1.2.37
- Simplified Sign Up Form – The Miracle Studio sign up form has been revamped to ensure quicker registration for new users.
- Ready2Use Forms as Samples in New Apps – Form designers can now add Ready2Use Forms as samples when creating a new app. This option is selected by default; so, form designers need to de-select it if they do not wish to add these forms.
Fixes in 1.2.37
- UI Issues – We have resolved issues affecting the user interface on Miracle Studio.
- PDF Generation Bugs – The issue preventing the generation of PDF output using a custom PDF template has been resolved.
- Migration Bugs – We have fixed migration-related bugs to ensure smoother migration between apps.